Wednesday, April 15, 2009

post secret


i read the new post secrets every week and this one really exeplifies my current mindset. things have been going pretty smooth lately and i haven't really been letting anything get me down. last night my car broke down on my way home from work... and i'm having to consciously not overreact. i can't let this get me down either! that peice of metal has been trying to get me down for a while now... life is still good! now i get to enjoy a scenic bus ride home with opportunities of interacting with folks on my way home. and possibly practice some karate.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

or perhaps some jujitsu...

With all of everything that we've been dealing with in my family, I think that this is perhaps one of the greatest lessons I've learned: there are always good things to be found in even the crappiest of situations. Focus on the good things because, you're right, life is very good.

raedae said...

we love jujitsu... and kung fu...